Skip to main content
Digital Experience Monitoring
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Article Type: Topic
- Debugging frontend errorsLearn how to use Splunk software to monitor frontend errors, helping you extend observability into debugging throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Establishing website performance benchmarks through competitor comparisonHow to use Splunk Synthetics to get competitor benchmarks that can help you establish your own performance SLAs.
- Identifying application performance improvement opportunitiesHow to identify opportunities for application performance improvements to deliver better end-user experiences.
- Monitoring key KPIs relating to the app start experienceLearn how to select and manage SLIs relating to mobile app startup processes, using Splunk Real User Monitoring (RUM) to monitor them.
- Monitoring the availability of online storefrontsLearn how to use Splunk software to monitor frontend errors, helping you extend observability into debugging throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring the user experience with web page performanceA Real Browser Check allows you to monitor the user experience around performance for a single page or a multi-step user flow.
- Optimizing mobile app startup processesLearn how to optimize SLIs relating to mobile app startup processes using Splunk Real User Monitoring (RUM).
- Optimizing the performance of single page appsYou've built a Single Page App but its performance stats aren't looking good. Use Splunk software to identify media content that needs optimizing.
- Running Synthetics browser testsLearn to create a synthetics browser test to assess how performance impacts user experience.
- Troubleshooting problems with mobile applicationsHow to understand how your mobile app performs on different devices, OS and app versions by using Splunk Real User Monitoring (RUM).
- Troubleshooting website latency problemsInvestigate slowness across your platforms and microservices using Splunk software, helping you pinpoint latency problems that impact the customer experience.