Splunk adds and updates features and functions regularly to keep pace with innovation and reduce risk. If you have Splunk Cloud Platform, these updates are released continually and you can read about recent changes in these FAQs.
On-prem customers benefit from the continual updates to Splunk Cloud Platform because features, functions, and updates are thoroughly road-tested and hardened when they are released in a major version update.
- Read more about upgrades on Splunk Answers:
- Continue the discussion about Splunk Enterprise upgrades, get your questions answered and connect with your peers on Splunk Community.
- Review the following resources:
- Product Security Page. Subscribe to get notified of all recent advisories.
- Documentation. Read the detailed steps on how to take action.
- Improve Your Security Posture Tech Talk. Technical webinar focusing on our Splunk Enterprise 9.0 security features and June 2022 security advisories.
- Contact Customer Success. General contact form if you do not have your specific manager’s contact.
- OnDemand Services. Email if you cannot open a request or do not know if you have OnDemand access.