To receive more value from your investment in Splunk, the friendly Splunk CSMs want to share with you a couple of Splunk's best sessions highlighting tips on how our customers and Splunk use search.
- Starting Your Splunk Journey - Get Your Data In by Ben Marcus, Sr Staff IT Engineer, Qualcomm
- Getting to Know Splunk's Data Streaming Technology by Thor Taylor, Director of Product Management and Poornima Devaraj, Senior Product Manager, Splunk
- Streaming Live from Mars: A Data Stream Processor Journey by Greg Poniatowski, Mars, Inc. and Doug Erkkila, Splunk
- When Data Sources Say “I Do”: Creating a Happily-Ever After Triage Solution by Rebecca Blair and Tyler Atkinson, IronNet Cybersecurity
- Break Down Silos By Ingesting Multi-Purpose Data Sources into Splunk by Ben Marcus, Sr. Staff IT Engineer, Qualcomm (this is actually from .conf19 but it's worth the watch)
Customer success stories
- How Hyatt turned data into outcomes when the development platform operations team is able to bring in all logs and metrics from various tools — including Jenkins, Jira, and ServiceNow.
- au Kabucom Securities visualizes and analyzes dark data — the unused, unknown, and untapped data — across the organization to battle cyberattacks.
You can access more on demand content from this year’s virtual .conf20 online. If you have any questions regarding data onboarding and data sources, contact your CSM or CSA.