- Building a data-driven law enforcement strategy
- How to use Splunk to expedite processing of suspects, decrease downtime, reduce lost hours of inefficient data processing, gain significantly improved analytical capabilities and more.
- Leveraging crime statistics to improve public safety
- Data about key statistics related to crimes can help law enforcement be prepared for what to expect when they respond to certain crimes.
- Visualizing metrics for data separated by physical boundaries
- This type of monitoring can be done through Dashboard Studio. For an example of this, see how NASA's ISS uses Dashboard Studio to monitor its physical modules.