Building foundational visibility enables ITOps and security teams to proactively detect, investigate, and address issues before they escalate, helping to ensure better resilience. Splunk provides a data-centric security solution that meets the requirements for foundational security monitoring, incident management, and compliance. By centralizing and analyzing data from various sources and formats, Splunk enables teams to gain end-to-end visibility across their entire tech stack and environment, whether on-premises, hybrid, or multi-cloud. This holistic approach bridges gaps between legacy and modern environments, breaking down data silos and streamlining operations.
Use the guidance in the following topics to help develop foundational visibility:
- Data Sources & Normalization helps you to ingest, normalize and index log data from across your infrastructure in order to quickly perform search and analysis.
- Security Monitoring helps you build foundational monitoring practices with the Splunk platform, Splunk Enterprise Security, and Splunk Security Essentials.
- Compliance helps you stay ahead of ever-evolving regulations, policies, and business risks.
- Fraud helps you to monitor for active fraud threats and complex behavior patterns.
- Incident Management helps you to build actions and strategies to ensure an effective and efficient response to security incidents.
|Use Case Explorer for Security|