Getting help with Splunk Intel Management (TruSTAR)
- Overview - Splunk Intel Management (TruSTAR)
- Getting started - Splunk Intel Management (TruSTAR)
- Managing users and permissions - Splunk Intel Management (TruSTAR)
- Working with intelligence sources - Splunk Intel Management (TruSTAR)
- Manually submit intelligence - Splunk Intel Management (TruSTAR)
- Working with intelligence reports - Splunk Intel Management (TruSTAR)
- Intelligence flows - Indicator prioritization - Splunk Intel Management (TruSTAR)
- Using the TruSTAR Chrome Extension - Splunk Intel Management (TruSTAR)
- Getting help with Splunk Intel Management (TruSTAR)
In addition to the self-help resources available here on Splunk Lantern, try some of these.
- Support Docs
- Our integrations (sources and applications)
- Our Intelligence Community Partners
- Splunk + TruSTAR blogs
- TruSTAR Intelligence Management resources
Discover more Splunk resources
Technical help - OnDemand Services (ODS)
ODS consultants work with you directly to help you get answers to general questions, get insight on best practices, explore functionality, deploy or review the health of your instance, and implement your use cases. Most customers have OnDemand Services included as a part of their license purchase, but they do expire at the end of each quarter. Use them as early as possible in the quarter by following the instructions from the OnDemand Services Portal End User Guide.
If you cannot open a case or do not know if you have OnDemand access, contact your Splunk Customer Success Manager/Advocate or Account Team or the ODS team at OnDemand-Inquires@splunk.
Project-Based Services are much more involved, typically larger-scale services engagements compared to ODS. With these, you will work with a Splunk Engagement Manager to determine and finalize the scope of the project. Once everything is signed off, we will work with you in lockstep to deliver on the agreed-upon project. If you’d like to explore options here, please get in touch with us via this contact form or get in touch with your account manager
Splunk comprehensive resource guide
Splunk wants you to succeed. If you haven't yet found the right resource to help you get the job done, take a look at our comprehensive help guide. Find online, self-paced courses or an instructor to come to your workplace to teach you and your peers together. Download a trial to learn by playing or join a live BOTS event just to play. Connect with Splunk enthusiasts near you, contact an Assigned Expert to dig into a difficult problem, or flaunt your Splunk talent by sporting the last Splunk t-shirt. However you want to get more involved and deepen your Splunk skills, we have an option for you.