Dashboards show operational metrics of workload and response processes, as well as the overall level of risk for the organization to help with event prioritization.
Article Type: Topic
- Managing firewall rulesYou can use Splunk software to ensure that you have rules properly configured to allow or block traffic as needed.
- Monitoring badges for facilities accessThe searches in this use case help an organization track badge activity to keep physical assets safe.
- Monitoring for network traffic volume outliersHow to set up searches to establish baselines and set alerts for your network traffic using Splunk, with tips and tricks from Splunk experts.
- Monitoring for Windows updatesRun these searches to find malicious attempts to gather domain trust information used to identify lateral movement opportunities in Windows environments.
- Securing a work-from-home organizationYou want to use Splunk software to create new baselines, then use this data to establish new alerts, monitoring, and reporting that fit with a home-based workforce.
- Securing infrastructure-as-code with Zscaler Posture ControlZscaler Posture Control integration with Splunk provides the SOC valuable insight into infrastructure-as-code vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in cloud infrastructure.
- Securing medical devices from cyberattacksGet insights into vulnerabilities, intrusion attempts, and general traffic on the medical devices on your network using these Splunk procedures.