Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring is a comprehensive solution that offers real-time monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities for on-prem, hybrid, and multicloud infrastructures. With Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring, you gain complete visibility into your infrastructure's performance, enabling you to maximize its efficiency.
The platform allows for instant visualization of data, providing fast time to value with over 250+ cloud service integrations and pre-built dashboards. It also offers real-time actionable alerts, enabling you to detect and resolve issues as soon as they arise, reducing mean time to detect (MTTD) and mean time to resolve (MTTR). With centralized enterprise controls and AI-driven analytics, Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring empowers you to scale with confidence, troubleshoot complex environments, and track custom metrics for business key performance indicators (KPIs).
Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring offers a range of features designed to meet the demands of hybrid infrastructure monitoring, including:
- Full-stack visibility, allowing for seamless correlation between your hybrid infrastructure and microservices.
- Real-time streaming analytics enable rapid ingestion, analysis, and alerting within seconds.
- Centralized management capabilities, supporting shift-left monitoring and self-service deployment with programmable APIs and monitor-as-code.
- High cardinality data exploration and in-context troubleshooting using logs.
- Predictive analytics for Kubernetes-based network visibility and advanced monitoring capabilities for Kubernetes objects, their health, and performance, with customizable dashboards and charts.
Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring also supports many different integrations for collecting full-fidelity data.
Infrastructure monitoring use cases with Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring
Splunk recommends following the Prescriptive Adoption Motion: Infrastructure Monitoring. This guide walks you step-by-step through implementing a best-practice infrastructure monitoring program.
Application performance monitoring
Serverless function monitoring
Virtual cloud infrastructure