Splunk Enterprise provides actionable insights from all of your data. This powerful platform enables you to:
- Search. Explore data of any type and value — no matter where it lives in your data ecosystem.
- Analyze. Drive business resilience by monitoring, alerting and reporting on your operations.
- Visualize. Create custom dashboards and data visualizations to unlock insights from anywhere — in your operations center, on the desktop, in the field and on the go.
- Act. Use data from anywhere across your entire organization so you can make meaningful decisions fast.
This guide walks you through the most important high level steps and links you to the best Splunk resources to learn and succeed in getting started with Splunk Enterprise. You'll learn about:
- Installing Splunk Enterprise
- Getting data in
- Using search, alerts and reporting
- Implementing use cases
- Managing your deployment
- Getting more help
The first step is to install a new Splunk Enterprise deployment. For information on installing or upgrading Splunk Enterprise, see the following Splunk Docs topics: