You have Classic dashboards that you'd like to convert to Dashboard Studio so you can use the flexible layout options and advanced visualization tools that Dashboard Studio offers. At the point you do the conversion, you also want to be able to view information on how many configurations were automatically converted and what configurations still need to be addressed.
This video shows you:
- How to convert the Classic dashboard
- How to adjust the Dashboard Studio dashboard to absolute or grid layout
- How to view a view a post-conversion report that shows how many configurations were automatically converted and what configurations still need to be addressed
This article has been brought to you by Splunk Education. We’ve learned that the strongest superheroes up-skill with Splunk Education. That’s why we are making Splunk training easier and more accessible than ever with more than 20 self-paced, free eLearning courses. You can start with foundational courses like Intro to Splunk or dive into more advanced courses like Search Under the Hood, Result Modification, and many more. Enroll today so you have the skills to detect the good, the bad, and the unproductive.
In addition, these resources might help you understand and implement this guidance:
- Splunk Docs: Dashboard Studio
- Product tip: Configuring the trellis layout in Dashboard Studio
- Product tip: Showing and hiding Dashboard Studio elements based on data availability
- Product tip: Using Dashboard Studio inputs in the canvas
- Product tip: Using the events viewer visualization in Dashboard Studio
- Product tip: Using the Link to Search and Link to Reports interactions in Dashboard Studio
Splunk OnDemand Services: Use these credit-based services for direct access to Splunk technical consultants with a variety of technical services from a pre-defined catalog. Most customers have OnDemand Services per their license support plan. Engage the ODS team at OnDemand-Inquires@splunk.